With all the excitement about rehearsals for the Young Playwrights’ Festival performance, let’s not forget about what comes after – our glamorous Drink and Dessert Gala, downstairs in the Lehigh University Lower Art Gallery (currently housing the exhibition “That Was Then, and This is Now“). With fancy refreshments, delicious door prizes, elegant company, and a live and silent auction for one-of-a-kind crafts, packages, and experiences, it’s a party not to be missed!
Auction items include:
- Tickets for two to Bette Midler’s HULAWEEN
- Tea-tasting and scone-making at DONEGAL SQUARE
- A night at the SANDS CASINO HOTEL with dinner at EMERIL’S
- A night at the FRENCH QUARTERS GUEST APARTMENT in NYC
- Two all-access passes to the 2012 SOUTHSIDE FILM FESTIVAL
- A hot air balloon ride for two from SOARING ADVENTURES
- A prize package from the IRON PIGS
- A DUTCH TOUCH one-hour massage
- Hand-made jewelry and ornaments from Lehigh Valley artists
- Gift certificates for tasty treats, ritzy restaurants, theatre, film, and more!
All proceeds from the Gala and auctions go toward Touchstone and its arts-in-education programs, helping bring the arts to area kids. Last year’s Festival and Gala provided over $10,000 in programming support to the neediest schools; please join us this year in support of the power of arts and culture education in the lives of young people.
But space is limited – purchase your Gala ticket today!
The Young Playwrights’ Festival & Gala
May 19, 2012
Baker Hall, Zoellner Arts Center